Stockton, CA 95211
2015 BA, Studio Art
University of the Pacific – Stockton, CA
(Expected Graduation – May 2019)
November 2017 – Group Exhibition
Blast From the Past
Reynolds Gallery, University of the Pacific – Stockton California
Building Monitor, University of the Pacific Art Building October 2016 – Present
- Oversees the student use of labs and studio areas in the Studio Art Building during night and weekend hours.
- Provides access to locked areas, secures all areas at the end of night, provides oversight and reports any problems that might occur in the building.
The Grove, University of the Pacific October 2015 – May 2016
- Stocked shelves, and marked prices on shelves and items.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitored checkout stations to ensure that they had adequate cash available and that they were staffed appropriately.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Took inventory and examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Ragamuffin Musical Theatre Company, Pacific Grove, CA June – July 2015
- Food preparation: prepared and served to campers
- Cleaned bathrooms, gym, kitchen, and theater
- Assisted and supervised campers (ages 9-13 years)
- Greeted families when dropping off and picking up their campers
- Helped campers learn their blocking, learn their music, and memorize their lines
Curtain Up! (Choir Performance), Pacific Grove, CA May 2015
- Stage Crew
- Directed Choir members backstage to avoid traffic and collisions
- Moved set pieces (desks, tables, movable back drops) on and off stage between numbers
Ragamuffin Musical Theatre Company, Pacific Grove, CA July 2014
- Spot light operator
- Assisted in lighting designs for Peter Pan Jr.
- Operated spotlight for Peter Pan Jr.